Dasha Holmes
Per. 1
Feb. 14, 2007
You make me laugh
Even though we stared off bad in the past
I’m glad when I’m with you
You are very funny too
Nice as a bee
And wouldn’t hurt a fly
You also cool as ice
But sometimes you act up
Though sometimes your hair is a hot mess
You always put me to the test
You’re the very best
You’re the one thing I love the most
Per. 1
Feb. 14, 2007
You make me laugh
Even though we stared off bad in the past
I’m glad when I’m with you
You are very funny too
Nice as a bee
And wouldn’t hurt a fly
You also cool as ice
But sometimes you act up
Though sometimes your hair is a hot mess
You always put me to the test
You’re the very best
You’re the one thing I love the most
No comments:
Post a Comment